Sample Tube Repacking & Replacement
Section 7.1.6 of the Petroleum Refinery Sector rule states to repack/replace the sorbent tubes or demonstrate tube performance following the requirements in Addendum A to the method at least every 2 years or every 50 uses, whichever occurs first.
Camsco can repack your existing tubes or supply brand new tubes.
Sample tube repacking includes:
- - Removal of all internal components
- - Cleaning of tube body
- - Reconditioning of sorbent
- - New sorbent added as needed
- - New internal components
- - Reconditioning of repacked tubes
Tube Repacking Quote